Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

That was really awesome

That was a really amazing flash. It's very different from most of the stuff I've seen on newgrounds (spare a few other good music flashes), and it was very well done. Not only did you fix the animation well with the music, but there was also a fun little story; it wasn't just animation going only with the music. Good job!

Lobster Pencil 2 Lobster Pencil 2

Better than the last one

I like this one more than the last one. I wasn't left with that in-the-middle feeling again, definite serious but moreover just random and weird feeling overall. You also didn't overuse your animations and constantly play the same clips over again like in the last one, although it was slightly annoying to see some of the animations from the last one again. Reminded me of a squeezy (sp) flash in that way (bad, of course).

Good use of sound (although some of it seemed to not flow with the movie, but it may have just been my computer), nice animations, good drawing style and nice content. Better than the last one. Keep making them.

Lobster Pencil Lobster Pencil

Amazing

It was quite good. Quite random, but with good animation so it was good. But, it wasn't funny enough to be a joke, and it wasn't serious enough (both in drawing style and content) to be taken seriously. So, I was left in a sort of middle ground. So I gave it a 4. Good job though.

AlmightyCerebrum responds:

It's not supposed to be a joke but thanks.

Flash Tips For Wannabes Flash Tips For Wannabes

...

It's funny cause this was horrible!

H.C. Skatin' Bails H.C. Skatin' Bails

Work harder

As my ears were being raped by the horrible music which didn't go with the flash at all, I had to be subjected to a bad skating flash. I've been there; we all have. Try harder. The graphics were okay, but became horrible because it was sticks. The animation was poor and there is no sense of physics. It was also short. very short.

Put some effort into a cool, non stick flash that has something more than anti-climactic bails.

B-Margera responds:

yes i agree
flash kinda ruins music and i didnt even try hard to edit the song
its actually a good song but i/flash ruined it

Renegade Shadow - Prelude Renegade Shadow - Prelude

Looks great

Looks pretty damn good... though I already saw it on deviantart. I'm looking forward to the rest of it!

- Empyreal Clock

Sadie Hawkins Sonic Sadie Hawkins Sonic

It was good, but had problems

I liked it, it was entertaining, and Relient K is a good band. But to be honest, the graphics were terrible. here, try this: once the image is copied into flash, click on it and go to modify, trace bitmap. Then it should still look like it's 16 or 32 bit or whatever, but you can delete those anoying green outlines, clean it up, and such. Just an idea. Also, work on drawing backgrounds or just find background pictures and use them.
But I gotta say, neglecting the graphics for a second, it was really good. Seems like you put in a lot of effort, and it was a good flash overall.

ChrisHedgie responds:

Thank you! So far, this is been the best review ever. Your critique really helps! Thanks! =D

The Great Below The Great Below

Genius. Pure genius.

Amazing movie! Good animation, good music... simply good everything. But the ending... pure genius. Best ending evar!

-Empyreal Clock

Retarded Animal Babies 8 Retarded Animal Babies 8

I'm glad you came back

This was really good! Great job, really funny! Good plot, good animation, good jokes, good everything. But your stuff is always good! Please, make more!!

Oh Saviour! Oh Saviour!

Great!

Very good Dini, great drawings and animation, and good choice of music! Damn, now I wanna go vote til I get one of these.

- Empyreal Clock